Meet Patti!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome Home! again

For those who have not heard, I found an apartment in Kansas City! It's in Mission, actually, I think. I got my keys yesterday and started moving in. Shout outs to MegHan for helping me carry stuff and for picking up my keys, to Mimi for hooking me up with a bed (thanks Grant too! it's really his) and to Jessica for the couch. You are some amazing friends.

I plan on moving gradually because of my hectic work schedule. If anyone is ever bored and thinks to themself, "I"m bored. I really wish I had some heavy boxes to carry," give me a call. There is always something to lift.

H-less talked me into going salsa dancing at Westport last night with Ro and some of her work friends. It was great to be able to be home from Westport in about 10-15 minutes. I think this is going to work out just fine. Also, I am told that my apartment should pick up wireless internet from the coffee bar thing down the hall. Now I just need a laptop. :) This place is more of an apartment compound than it is a complex. It has a ton of amenities and is really one huge building with a mess of hallways. Should be interesting.

6 Comments:

  • Moving some stuff this weekend. Anyone interested?

    By Blogger Patti, At 14:50  

  • do you want an obnoxious beagle?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22:55  

  • One that projectile vomits? Heck no!

    By Blogger Patti, At 06:54  

  • he seems to have that under control

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 03:08  

  • Oh, well. Moving. How very, how do you say it? Exciting. You'll post pictures of the new place? I hope so! Glad to hear your trip was good and you made it back successfully. We'll have to talk sometime soon.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 14:24  

  • I really really like your new apartment Patti. The waterfall aced it for me too! Please, try to stay away from the Eudora cops. (ask me later, I have a short story for you.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 04:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home