Meet Patti!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Scenes from The Slovenian Coast

















I took these pictures this weekend in the towns of Piran and Izola. As you can probably see, the weather was perfect, and I had a wonderful time. The girls you don't recognize are Mariana, Brina, and Tatjana. The showed me around.

I had the great idea to wind down before bed on Saturday by watching some TV. The only English language movie on was Jaws. So, I watched about half an hour of it. Then in the morning, I went swimming there in the Adriatic. Paranoid from the movie, I got a little freaked out when I heard some unusual splashing. It was not a shark though, just a completely naked woman. I am soo not in Kansas anymore.

2 Comments:

  • awesome pics Patti Lee, keep em comin'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21:53  

  • I'm soooo jealous! it's beautiful! have fun these next couple of weeks you have left.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 17:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home