Meet Patti!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Countries 19 & 20

Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina

Tomorrow I am taking the day off "work" to travel to Sarajevo for the weekend. The train from Ljubljana conveniently connects in Zagreb with about a 2 hr layover (not sure if it's called that with trains). This way I can see a bit of the Croatian capital without making another trip. (I hear Zagreb is worth visiting, but doesn't warrent a very long visit.) I'm not really sure what to expect from Sarajevo, but it is one of those places I've always wanted to go.

2 Comments:

  • You wanting to got to Sarajevo doesn't have anything to do with...U2, does it? haha Just kidding, I'm sure it's not that at all. Sweet pictures!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:59  

  • Maybe just a little... Busted.

    By Blogger Patti, At 12:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home