Meet Patti!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Kranj, Slovenija: My Home For The Month Of June

I have officially been placed on exchange in a community pharmacy in Kranj. I have no idea what I will be doing there. While I'm terribly excited about going, I am also very scared now that it is becoming real. I don't speak Slovene. This could be a problem. Still, I think I'm up for the challenge.



Kranj has about 50,000 people and is known as a university town. To me, it sounds like a Slovenian version of Lawrence. Kranj has an old city center where no car traffic is allowed. Plus, all the pictures I have seen are gorgeous. I'm sure everything go well despite my nervousness. Look at those Alps! I'm excited to soak in the scenery.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home