Meet Patti!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Voicemails from H-less

Megan saw something bizarre yesterday. It went like this...

Monday, April 3. 04.02 pm
"There is a guy in a truck next to me on the highway sucking on a pacifier. He's driving. He's like 50, and he's got a pacifier and no identifiable baby in the car with him. Just thought I'd share. Bye!"

Monday, April 3. 04.07 pm
"Definitely his. Five minutes later, and he's still sucking on it."

The best explanation we can come up with is that the guy is quitting smoking and has an oral fixation. Try some gum, dude!

4 Comments:

  • Was this on I-70? I've seen a similar guy in a truck with a pacifier before.

    About a year ago.

    By Blogger Grubesteak, At 15:17  

  • Woah!! Yes, it was in fact on I-70. Do you remember the truck? or were you distracted by the pacifier? Then again, what are the odds that it's a different guy?!? Crazy.

    By Blogger Patti, At 16:37  

  • Maybe he goes to a lot of raves.

    By Blogger Patti, At 17:55  

  • I do remember the truck; I think it was like a Chevy S-10 or something. I think I also blogged about it once, before I destroyed my database. I'll look for it.

    By Blogger Grubesteak, At 14:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home