Meet Patti!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Patti Squared Goes To Europe

My current obsession is my upcoming trip to Europe at the end of May. Patti squared refers to my dear, sweet grandmother and I. She is my namesake, although the only one I've ever heard call her Patty is Grandpa. Everyone else calls her Pat. She's a neat lady, and we are going to enjoy a trip to England and Ireland. Perhaps cousin Becky will join us. It will be grand. Grandma is up for anything and is letting me plan the itenerary. I think I have it just about nailed down, but I would appreciate input from anyone who has been to "Eire" or London, or who has heard things about these places. I think we'll go heavy on the castles and scenic views. Simply driving a car will be an adventure in itself. I'm up for it. I've got a serious case of wanderlust.

4 Comments:

  • That is so cool, you get to go to europe with your grandma? That's pretty awesome. I will expect to see some killer pictures posted someday.

    Ps. Once again you have no idea how sorry I am that I'm not getting to go to europe. My apologies.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 17:15  

  • Yeah, I'm psyched. Now it looks like Becky will probably be going and maybe my BroFo too. No need to apologize. There will be another trip.

    By Blogger Patti, At 11:14  

  • stupid work, i cant get off cuz of conflicting vacations. happy bday tho sis!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:29  

  • Patti, Mom isn't gonna slow you down, I'm glad she has the chance to spend some time with you. I'm thinking you won't be able to keep up with Grandma, she's a party animal.......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 23:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home