Meet Patti!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's Official

What's official?

1. I own a beautiful violin. I bought it from my new friend Steve yesterday evening along with a couple cds. Apparently he is part of the Alferd Packer Memorial String Band. Perhaps you've heard of them? So far I've taught myself a scale and can badly play Good King Wenceslas and Mary Had a Little Lamb. Take that neighbor!

2. I am one of the official U.S. applicants for the pharmacy Student Exchange Program. This was the biggest hurdle in the application process. Now, I just need to fill out another form and wait to hear back from the countries on my list. I think I will list Ireland, Spain, and Slovenija. The chances are really good that I will be spending the month of June in one of these countries.

3. Classes start tomorrow. Let the bittersweet last semester of academics begin!

1 Comments:

  • SOOOO congratulations. I'm really happy for you. You'll have to play something for me next time I'm in town.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 08:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home