Meet Patti!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ms. Patti Yager

Every year around Christmas time and on birthdays I am delighted to receive a card from my wonderful grandparents in Florida. Last week, I was particularly grumpy with all the junk mail and bills I was receiving when I noticed the aforementioned card in my mailbox. My frown turned to a smile until I noticed that it was addressed to "Ms. Patti Yager" rather than the usual "Miss Patti Lee Yager." How am I supposed to take this? My Grandmother sees me as an old spinster now? What gives?
Becky- Are you still "Miss Rebecca Ann Yager" or have you turned into "Ms. Rebecca Yager"? I simply must know. I'm letting this bother me more than it should.

2 Comments:

  • hmmm, interesting quandry.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 11:51  

  • Hmmm.. even more interesting is that I have not received my xmas card from the grandparents.. maybe I'm not special enough.. so to answer your question about whether I am Miss Rebecca Ann or Ms. Becky Yager--well, right now I am no one. *sniff sniff*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home