Meet Patti!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Andrew Bird at Wakarusa!

I went to www.AndrewBird.net to see if he would be playing any shows in Europe at the time that I will be there this summer. It turns out that he will be playing in Belgium about three weeks before I will get there. (Maybe Todd could go) But then I noticed that Andrew Bird is scheduled to play at the Wakarusa Music Festival right here in Lawrence! How exciting! But I won't be able to go because I'll be in Europe. I find the situation a bit ironic. Someday I will see him live. Mark my words.

I strongly recommend that anyone who can go, do so. Especially you, Myrinda. You could wear that crappy Wakarusa t-shirt you won as a consolation prize. The one with the alien smoking a cigarette. It would be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home