Meet Patti!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Patti's Days

This year I'm claiming three days for my birthday instead of the usual two. My birthday falls the day after St. Patrick's day, and I like to pretend that all of the celebration is in my honor. Tonight (because that's how it worked out logistically) I'm gathering my Lawrence friends for dinner at the Mad Greek, thereby extending the celebration to three days.

Until then, I'm off to take a hefty dose of NyQuil and sleep the day away. I want to kick this wicked bad cold and have an enjoyable evening. That's my strategy, and I hope it works.

3 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Patti---I hope you are feeling better. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21:59  

  • Happy birthday. Was your weekend of wonder as stupendous as it sounded on your blog like it could have been? Hope you got to feeling better!

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:38  

  • Thank you both, and everyone who send me birthday wishes. Yes, it was a great b-day. Simple. Relaxing. Filled with family and friends.

    By Blogger Patti, At 20:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home