Meet Patti!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"New" Pair O' Shoes

Continuing my blog's unintentional shoe theme...

My dad is an ebaying fool. More specifically, he is into ebay for:
1. Selling fishing pole racks and other skillfully handcrafted items,
2. Buying things for the water features in the back yard,
3. Shopping for a 1967 (I will be corrected if this is the wrong year) Chevy Camaro, the one that got away, and lately
4. New Balance shoes, new or gently used. This is the item that I understand the least.

I wasn't too surprised when, in a recent phone call, Dad asked me what size of New Balance shoes I wear. I reluctlanly disclosed the information, fearing someone's dirty old shoes appearing in my mailbox. He later let me know that he found a wonderful pair that I would love as they were trimmed with purple. As the day they were supposed to arrive neared, I checked daily for a key in my mailbox. The key would be for the larger box where they put packages. Then one evening as I was reaching to feel for the key, I thunked my hand on something. I peered in to find a tight fitting package in my mailbox. I wrangled it out then noticed that it was an incredibly small shoe box.



Unfortunately, Dad accidentally ordered girls' shoes, not women's. He is right though, I would have LOVED these...15 or so years ago. It is the thought that counts.

2 Comments:

  • awwww....the fit in the palm of your hand! How cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09:57  

  • hahahahaha I had no clue your feet were so small.

    Seriously though, very very cute. You should hang them from your rear view mirror.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home