Meet Patti!

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Live In Johnson County Now

One night last week I decided to visit the natural foods store just to browse. I like to see the strange selection of products they carry like raspberry/green tea soda (which is yummy, by the way). While in the check-out line, the cashier asked the couple in front of me if they found everything ok. The guy answered, "Yeah mostly, but there is a brand of water we like that you don't carry." Wow. It was all I could do to keep my mouth shut.

3 Comments:

  • Um...I hope the visit to the CC vs. M-ville game on Friday night put you back in your place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15:21  

  • Hehe! Yes, it was nice to get back to my roots so to speak. And to sympathize with the poor band kids in polyester pants.

    By Blogger Patti, At 16:09  

  • i always hoped some kid would go running to catch his band and his poly pants would blaze into flame. that thought spawned one of my catch-phrases, "slow down, i smell hair burnin!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 00:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home