Meet Patti!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ah Technology

My new notebook has many useful features. I can search PubMed, work on a PowerPoint presentation, type a paper, post on my blog, etc. Also included is "windows dancer". Have you heard of this? I love it! It is a software program that amounts to a tiny dancer in the corner of your screen dancing on the task bar. (I think that's what it's called.) I just downloaded a bunch of new dancers including house, country, hip-hop, disco, Capoeira, cheer, salsa, swing, and (Myrinda!) Argentinian tango. I would really like to see a hippie dancer. That is about all that is missing. So, don't worry about me. I'm not working too hard. Further evidence of that is in my evening plans. Ro, Meghan, and I are going to lounge poolside with some calimochos.

7 Comments:

  • Cali-what?

    By Blogger Grubesteak, At 15:30  

  • The Calimocho (Spanish name) is known as "Bambus" in Slovenia. It is a drink that is greater than the sum of its parts. Mix one part red wine (the cheaper the better, even from a box is ok) with one part real, original Coke. Best served over ice and drunk with a straw in the summer months. It is my all time favorite.

    By Blogger Patti, At 20:32  

  • hippie dancer?! heck yeah!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09:32  

  • Update: enjoyed calimochos on Friday and had a lucid dream involving me, Mom, Bill Clinton, Saddam Hussein, and an anonymous muddy lake. What the crap?

    By Blogger Patti, At 12:41  

  • i wana come over someday!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:53  

  • Any time!!

    By Blogger Patti, At 18:08  

  • sounds like something from Big Libowski.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 14:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home