Meet Patti!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Lost Mittens

No, this has nothing to do with Missy unless of course she knows where my mittens are. Sometime between Saturday night and Monday morning I lost my beloved mittens. I meant, these are the the PERFECT mittens. I had them pictured in my mind before I ever saw them. Navy blue polar fleece mittens with Thinsulate. They match my coat. I shopped many places looking for them and then one day I spotted them where I would least expect to find such a pair of mittens: at Aldi as I was buying cheap groceries. We endured two harsh winters together and were very happy.

The point: I lost my mittens to which I have an unhealthy attachment. Please let me know if you find them. I would probably be willing to pay a small ransom. It's cold scootin'.

3 Comments:

  • Yay!! I got my mittens back!!

    An email from Steve: "Search and rescue reports the safe recovery of said pair of mittens. Transport and reclamation of mittens to occur at 1900 hours on 15/11 at coordinates 23rd and Louisiana. ETA reported at 1845 hours. Out."

    By Blogger Patti, At 20:24  

  • Wait, so Mittens is missing? How does grant feel about this? Is it going to affect the wedding plans!

    I NEED ANSWERS!!!

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:42  

  • I see mittens has answered. I can sleep now.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 14:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home