Meet Patti!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Yet another piece of minutiae

My usual choice of Dial Daily Care body wash was out of stock when I came across this gem. Is it just me, or is "Cucumber & Yogurt" a truly bizarre choice of scent for a bottle of body wash? Maybe the problem is my association of the cucumber-yogurt combination with Greek and Middle Eastern food. Tzatziki sauce, I believe it's called. If you're unfamiliar, google it. My curiosity was piqued, so I purchased it. It's quite pleasant if you were wondering. The cucumber is extremely artificial and smells rather like watermelon. I'm pretty sure the yogurt part was just to imply that it's moisturizing. Yeah.

2 Comments:

  • have you tasted it yet? let me know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 18:45  

  • I've not tasted it, but it smells like candy.

    By Blogger Patti, At 19:00  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home