Meet Patti!

Sunday, July 03, 2005

This Week's Celebrity Guest Is...

Well, this is a half truth I suppose. I have a guest, but not one that's also a celebrity. My friend Travis, seen here whaling on a freshman a few years ago, is in town. He will be making an appearance at the Swansons' 4th of July picnic tomorrow, and I'm sure he'd be happy to sign an autograph or two. I picked Travis up from the airport this evening. He had been in Virginia for the past 2 weeks. Along with Ro, we are going to The Buzz Beach Ball on Tuesday to see Cake, Weezer, Straylight Run, etc. Travis's birthday is on Tuesday, and Ro's in on Thursday. Happy birthday to you both!

2 Comments:

  • Hope the visit with Travis in town was a good time. Had he been to Lawrence before? If not did you show him the sights?

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:38  

  • Yes, it was good times indeed. Travis had been to Lawrence before, but not much. We went down to Mass to walk around, look at some pottery, people watch, etc. There wasn't a whole lot of time, but I think he enjoyed it.

    By Blogger Patti, At 15:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home