Meet Patti!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Weird Dream

One of my summer goals this year is to read. Historically I have hated to read, but that is changing. Right now I'm reading the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is the most famous of the books, and the only one I had heard of previously. So far, I love them. Perhaps I will write more about the Chronicles after I finish them all.

There are a lot of talking animals in Narnia. It's really getting into my head. I typically have strange dreams, but last night was exceptionally bizarre. It involved my dad in an evil role and my weiner dog could talk. I don't remember the beginning of the dream, if there even was one. But I remember part of it vividly and in great detail. For some reason, my dad was torturing my dog and trying to get information out of him. Jake knew something and Dad wasn't going to let it go. I watched the scene through some sort of hole in the wall. It was dimly lit, like a dungeon. Jake was wearing armor and he was on a leash. My "evil" dad had him tied up. Whenever Jake spoke, he had a British accent and was very prideful. His responses angered my dad, and Dad fed Jake only ranch dressing as punishment. It was gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home