Meet Patti!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Trip Home

Time for a little update...

Last week I went on a sweet little vacation to the hot spot everyone's been talking about...Marysville, KS. It was happenin'. Ok, not so much. But, it was still fun to spend a few days at home with family and friends. Mostly I watched TV, hung out with my weinerdog, and checked out the freshly built Super Walmart. I have mixed emotions on that. I took my scooter home with me. Probably the most fun thing I did in M-ville was ride *through* Landoll's with Annie. She has all the best ideas. I'm sure she'll get me into trouble one of these days, or vice versa.

1 Comments:

  • Why is it so easy to picture you and annie doing that? Thanks for the laugh!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 22:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home