Meet Patti!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Milford

Yesterday the weather forcast was for rain, rain, more rain, some hail, lightning, thunder, and even maybe some tornadoes here and there. What do I do? Go camping of course! Yes, this weekend was my family's (Mom's side) annual camping trip at Milford Lake. Originally, I had planned to go on Friday. Because I had a tent, I decided that I would rather sleep in my own comfy and DRY bed than a soaking, miserable tent. I like nature and the outdoors, but this is where I draw the line. I did want to see the family though, so I went to the lake on Saturday. It was fun, except of course for the hour or two that we spend holed up in Grandma's pimp RV dreading tornadoes and listening to the hail knocking around our vehicles. I did get some swimming in and managed to get some sun before the storm hit, so the day was an overall success. Also, I really enjoyed hanging out with my family. I tend to forget how much they mean to me when I don't get to see them regularly. Ahh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home