Meet Patti!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The End of an Era

The time has come for me to sell my car. It is sad, but I feel it is necessary. If anyone needs or knows someone who needs an inexpensive yet reliable car, please let me know. My car is a silver Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4 door automatic with power windows, seats, tilt, A/C, and a Pioneer CD player. It has 139 000 miles. It is very mechanically sound with new brakes and the tires are in good condition. I'm asking $1200 for it. To sell it will be to break my heart, but to pay my rent. I haven't been driving it anyway.

Woot!

3 Comments:

  • Try selling it on http://www.larryville.com/swapmeet. It's a web site for Lawrencians who need to sell stuff ... for free!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15:54  

  • Thank you, Steakmeister. I just posted the ad, and am hoping for the best.

    By Blogger Patti, At 17:21  

  • Plus, if you sign up for some cheapo subscription deal with the LJWorld, you get to place an ad for free for four days a month.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home