Meet Patti!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Little Scooter That Could



Short version: stolen Monday, recovered today thanks to a maintenance guy and a teenage neighbor that cares.

I suppose that caring part is the silver lining. A neighbor that often sits on the corner noticed a couple kids with my scooter and let the maintenance man know. Mad props to "Garry"! Those kids did quite a bit of damage, as you can see, but I don't know yet what the bottom line is. I just hope it isn't totalled. The steering column is really jacked up and wiring cut. I worry that the ignition will need to be replaced. We'll see...

1 Comments:

  • Hooray for your neighbor and the maintenance guy!  Now, if only they caught the names of those kids, maybe teach those kids a thing or two about stealing and vandalizing your scooter :P

    Seriously, that's good news that you got it back!  I hope the repairs aren't too extensive or expensive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 08:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home