Meet Patti!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Headed To Mexico!

It has been awhile since I posted. I thought that no one read my blog anymore, but I stand corrected. There are still a couple of people out there who check it and whom I have disappointed with my lack of updates. Please accept my apologies.

There has been quite a bit going on with me lately. Yesterday I took my Kansas pharmacy law exam and tomorrow I will fly to Puerto Vallarta with Megan, Ro, and Marcie. We booked an all inclusive package and I for one plan on doing a lot of lounging on the beach. We rented a car and will do some exploring too. I'll be sure to post some pictures when we get back.

Next weekend I will go to Milford Lake with the fam and then pack up and move after that. Thems my plans.

2 Comments:

  • Yes, I still read your blog, Yes, I am disappointed for the lack of frequent posts, Yes, I am jealous of your Mexico vacation, but not as jealous as you should be of me and My "CMS" month-long vacation. :) It it truly awesome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:58  

  • I still read your blog, too!  I hope your vacation was great; can't wait to see the pictures.  How much longer will you be in KC?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home