Meet Patti!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Bummer, Dude

I came home last night to discover that my scooter had been stolen. That which I had long feared came to be. At least my scooter and I had three wonderful years together. Sniff, sniff. On the upside, the police think they know who stole it. They have surveillance footage of someone stealing a truck with a scooter (possibly my scooter?) in the back. The irony is that I've been looking at apartments in Philadelphia and wondering in which neighborhoods I would be the least likely to get my scooter stolen.

4 Comments:

  • Well, on the upside, you don't have to worry about that criteria anymore.

    Seriously, I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how bummed I was when my bike was stolen, and that was just a bike. Admittedly, a really nice bike, but a bike none the less.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 19:51  

  • That's KC for ya!

    By Blogger Grubesteak, At 07:00  

  • dang patti that is terrible. no theft insurance? i almost drunk dialed you last night but then decided not to risk waking you up on a worknight.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:00  

  • Patti--sooory to hear bout your scooter--congrats on graduatin and hope all goes well with the move to Philly--we are very proud of you !! Uncle Steve & Auntie Cathie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home