Meet Patti!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Deja Vu?

No. My scooter really did get stolen again. :(. It was raining this morning, so I drove to work. I left my scooter chained as usual to a tree in front of my apartment. When I got home it was gone. THE NERVE! My beloved scooter was stolen from my home in broad daylight.

Something is different this time, though. I have insurance. I plan to use the money to buy a nice bike and keep in inside my apartment. About five minutes after sharing this plan with Dad, I witnessed a girl on a bike getting creamed by a minivan. She flew several feet before landing hard and awkwardly. I immediately called an ambulance, but she didn't seem to be badly injured. Madness!

As if all of that weren't enough for one day, there is more news...Missy is engaged! Nate proposed over the weekend. Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home