Meet Patti!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Schedule

Just a quickie update; I don't have internet yet in my apartment.

I do not start actually working until Monday, but I had orientation (YAWWWWNN!) a couple of days this week. Our residency director told us a little bit about our holiday/weekend schedules. It turns out that I will be getting ALL holidays off. This includes minor holidays like Columbus Day and Presidents' Day. In addition to that, I will never have to work the weekend before a Monday holiday. Yippee!! This means that I'll have plenty of 3-day weekends to show visitors around Philadelphia. I have already discovered a few weird and fun things to show you.

5 Comments:

  • Update: Southwest has 59dollar one way tickets from KC to PHILLY!! :) Now we just need to pick a weekend! Miss you. Much Love. *B*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09:25  

  • dude, i'll be heading out there fo' sho'...gotta be warm though.
    peace, ro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09:14  

  • Daaaang; that's even better than federal gov't employees, I think!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:18  

  • Anytime!! Just let me know...

    By Blogger Patti, At 12:03  

  • I may actually end up with some spare vacation days this year, and I would like nothing better than to use them to visit you. I have a couple events I'm already committed to and I'm not sure how many days I'll have to spend on them. I'll let you know how things turn out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 06:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home