Meet Patti!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Caffeine

I conducted a little amateur research to figure out how much coffee I can handle. My findings are that 12 oz. should be my upper limit. Anything more than that gives me nausea and jitters. Mom has a low tolerance too; maybe we are slow metabolizers of caffeine.

Because of this fascination with caffeine and also an excessive amount of free time, er, I mean "project" time, I found an interesting picture on Wikipedia (my new favorite site). I could spend (actually have spent) hours on Wikipedia.



Kinda cool, eh?

3 Comments:

  • Waaaaait a tickā€¦ is this a pic of a web that a caffeinated spider made?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 08:45  

  • Sho izz!!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

    I also think that "Caffeinated Spider" would make a good band name.

    By Blogger Patti, At 09:57  

  • Caffeinated spider?! That's the craziest thing I've ever heard!

    12 Oz of pure caffein, or 12Oz caffeinated beverage?

    Oh, and check the effects of caffeine on strongsad...
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail91.html

    By Blogger ~mike, At 19:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home