Meet Patti!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween Pics

At long last!

I went out twice for Halloween: once on the Saturday before in Lawrence and on Halloween night in KC. On Saturday, Mimi and I joined A Hale and friends for a costume party. I went as Anna Nicole, of course, and Missy went as a wedding cake topper.



She won the girls' best costume category!! (That's "Damien" on the left.) Flava Flav won best guys'.



Aaron as 70's guy and me as Anna Nicole before the partay.



A girl dressed as Kim Jung Il. This was one of my favorites.



Goofin' with Mimi at the end of the night. I think I still don't look vacant enough somehow. 'Twas a good time.

Fast forward to Halloween night. I recycled the same costume, Megan went as Olive from Little Miss Sunshine, and Annie wore a costume I had picked up for her from the party store. It was an inflatable costume that looked like a person riding an ostrich. Fantastic, but difficult to squeeze through a crowd in. Unfortunately, I had misplaced my camera (later discovered in Ro's car) and didn't capture any pictures. Here is a pic of the costume from the internet:


It is tiny, but it is all I could find. When I go back to Mayberry this weekend I'll see if I can coax Annie back into the costume and pose for some pictures.

6 Comments:

  • Ha ha ha! :D  Not bad!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 15:48  

  • LOVE IT. definitely my favorite cousin. ;) love the blank stare! Are you back at KU yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 07:00  

  • Aww shucks. Thanks. Yes, I am in the bowels of KU this month in the Drug Information Center. Any thoughtful questions? I bet you could come up with some good ones....

    By Blogger Patti, At 19:32  

  • Ohhw! Drug Information Center? I'll have to try and come up with some good drug related questions. I reckon I should call you some time.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 04:40  

  • Do, please! My favorite calls are the ones where people want us to identify tablets they've found. Those questions are easy to answer and there's usually a dramatic story.

    By Blogger Patti, At 06:45  

  • (913)588-2328

    By Blogger Patti, At 06:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home