Meet Patti!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back to School

So school is officially back in full force. It is going to be difficult, with 18 credit hours and 15-20 hrs. of work each week. This is my last academic year, and I have mixed emotions about it. Mostly, I'm really gonna miss it when it's gone. Strange. This is the year when all of the knowledge we've crammed into our brains so far is finally becoming useful. We're applying it at long last. For most of the last two years I've wondered why I was being forced to learn some things that seemed an awful lot like nonsense. The idea is for us to be able to solve problems and make recommendations. Not just count pills. I hasn't all been useless. In fact, the opposite is true. What I'm trying to say is that this semester promises to be wicked hard; but just as rewarding. And I love it. Honestly. I love drugs, and I love learning more about drugs. But the drugs and the learning opportunities will be there long after graduation. That is, if I'm a half-decent pharmacist. What won't be there are my pharmacy friends. I'm sure that some time soon after graduation a class of 2007 diaspora will occur. We are a close knit community and I've met some wonderful friends from class and Chi Alpha whom I will miss dearly. I love you guys! Seriously, for once.

3 Comments:

  • Were you and one of your "wonderful" chi alpha friends attacking and butchering innocent pineapples? You shouldn't be doing those kinds of things. Not very nice.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:11  

  • It's not our fault they're soo delicious. It was at last Friday's opening at Signs of Life. We had gone there to see a Beatles cover band.

    By Blogger Patti, At 06:19  

  • ? ?? ? ??
    So, uhm...as I'm attempting to fill in the gaping holes, this is what I have. Patti and Myrinda went to SOL to buy produce. Once there you found an assortment of pineapples and started cutting them up up. The Beatles cover band played on and you all got so excited that pineapple chunks started flying everywhere, much to the chagrin of the nearby audience/customers?

    By Blogger ~mike, At 13:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home