Meet Patti!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Guess Who's Back?

Is that the right who's/whose? I'm never sure. Anyway, I have safely arrived back in KC. California was a great time. Perhaps I will post some pictures. EVERYTHING went swimmingly. I shared a hotel room with Ro, Paola, and Jill, and we got along exceptionally well. Great, even. It almost makes me with I had roommates.

The meeting was a bit overwhelming, but not as much as it could've been. Going last year was good preparation. I got to wear my suits and talk to a bunch of residency programs. This residency thing is a long process,but it is going smoothly so far. Also, I got a job offer from my old boss in Nebraska. It is nice to have a plan B if I don't match with one of my choice residencies.

Next post: fun stuff from Cali

3 Comments:

  • We had a swell time indeed! (please don't post any embarassing pics of myself).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 16:23  

  • Please Please PLEASE Patti?? (The more embarrasing, the better! BTW, I got the Pharmacy magazine today with your published article and little teeny picture. It made me so proud that I cried. alittle. Love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 09:23  

  • If it is embarassing pics you want, it is embarassing pics you shall have!! Muuuuaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!

    By Blogger Patti, At 10:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home