Meet Patti!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yager Cubed



We FINALLY made it to London! I'm in an internet cafe near our hotel by Paddington Station. The flight was about like I expected it to be. Awful, but not the misery did not reach an absurd level. I'm a grouchy traveler. I tried to sleep as much as possible, but one of the flight attendants had it in for me and bumped my elbow every time she walked by. Which was often. I did get some sleep though, and we all did fairly well today, jet-lag wise. Becky and I have had some serious giggles fits, one of which sparked this picture. We went on one of those double decker bus tours all around London. I took this picture in front of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Awesome architecture. That is one of my favorite things about Europe. (Also the accents. Maybe for England it's mostly the accents.) Anyway, it is about 9 pm here and I think we will hit the hay soon. The plan is to get up fairly early so we can see either St. Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey before our flight to Shannon, Ireland in the afternoon.

In summary: Arrived safely. All is well.

4 Comments:

  • wooo hoo! becky looks like she just had ice water spilled on her crotch. have fun and dont let grandma wear you out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 14:56  

  • sounds like your having fun and your days are packed. sure wish i was there!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19:08  

  • Keep the pics coming Patti! Becca is always hilarious, and I'll be sharing these with gramps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 08:34  

  • YEA! You made it! Keep making posts. Rock and Roll

    By Blogger ~mike, At 12:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home