Meet Patti!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Sweetest Place On Earth

Allow me to start by saying that my recent lack of posts in no way indicates that things have been mellow or that nothing is going on. Quite the opposite is true. Last weekend I flew home for Missy & Nate's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony; Missy looked like a princess (in a good way). I really enjoyed seeing so many of my KS friends and meeting Molly's and Stephen's new daughter, Ainsley. She's a cutie. The weekend made me look forward to moving despite the fact that I love Philly.

Then this week from Wednesday to Friday I went to Hershey, PA for the Eastern States Conference with the other residents and our director. The primary purpose of the conference was for all of the pharmacy residents to present their research. That part went well enough. I was very nervous and it showed in my trembling voice and on my flushed neck and chest. But, none of the questions were too difficult and no one made me feel stupid. So it was a success. The other girls did very well on their presentations, too. It's done!

On Thursday night they opened up part of Hershey Park just for the convention. It was a child's (or immature adult's) dream. Imagine it: a theme park with no lines. So awesome. There were times that we rode the roller coaster and no one was waiting in line at the end. So they let us ride again without going back through the line! I kept thinking about that episode of South Park when Cartman got his own amusement park. I will post some pictures as soon as I get around to buying batteries for my sweet new camera.

1 Comments:

  • It's always nice to go home, isn't it? Hershey Park sounds like fun...if you like roller coasters. Glad your presentation went well!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 07:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home