Meet Patti!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Question of the Day

It was raining powerfully during my afternoon commute on I-70 today; so powerfully that an SUV hydroplaned and rolled over, and one of my windshield wipers broke off. It's ok though, the man in the accident seemed to be fine and it was my passenger side wiper. I was, however, upset about having to step onto the muddy highway shoulder with my sweet, sweet new shoes on.

I saw two guys riding Harleys in this deluge, and my question is this: are they living the dream or living a lie?

2 Comments:

  • NOOOOOOOOO! NOT the new pointy shoes!! please say it wasn't so.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 21:43  

  • Nope. Not the pointy ones, the Saucony's. I did wear the pointy ones out last night and let me tell you, they are Sassy with a capital S. Can't wait to salsa.

    By Blogger Patti, At 21:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home