Meet Patti!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Very First Post/Indian Revolution

Hello! So this be my first post. I'm not sure what I'll be putting here, although I will probably talk about music too much. I tend to enjoy life's little ironies so there will probably be lots of stupid little stories. Like this one!

So I've lived in Lawrence for almost 2 years now. I've been wanting to go to India Palace for a long time, but never had before today. My least favorite class was cancelled today (Yay!) opening up 2 hours for lunch. Some friends from class and I went to India Palace. I mean to tell you it was delicious. I was excited about going back some time. BUT shortly after the meal I began to feel disgusing. (Lava lamp!) The spices disagreed with me to say the least. Oh, and then I had to go to work. Apparently I should stick to white girl food.

This may not be the best to start my blogging career with...but to be honest it's probably fairly indicative of the type of material that's to come.

Peace.

6 Comments:

  • Your substantial wierdness continues to entertain me. Your loving pop.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20:47  

  • I had a similar experience at Bigg's BBQ. 1/2 price appetizers after 9.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 20:56  

  • hmm...a revolution. That tricksy Indian food.

    Glad to see yet another blog to distract me...I mean, to keep in touch with friends.

    By Blogger ~mike, At 06:07  

  • Tom: 1)Yikes! That's unfortunate. 2)If you had a blog I would TOTALLY read it. You always have something interesting to say.

    By Blogger Patti, At 06:08  

  • is lava lamp equivalent to the McGurgles? what do you think of projectile vomiting?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 19:35  

  • Lots of projectile vomiting stories(or any body fluid for that matter)..but I'll save those so you don't get the McGurgles again. Love your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 00:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home